BED REST MOMMY-TO-BE RESOURCES

BED REST MOMMY-TO-BE RESOURCES

Saturday, June 25, 2011

| 21 | Your Birth Plan

photo: adriamoynihan via ETSY
I know, with being on bed rest, you feel like "THE DAY" is never going to get here. I sure feel that way! But the day baby comes will be here and soon. 


Have you ever thought of doing a birth plan? Well, whether you have or you have not, I have come across a great template via www.thebump.com which is simple and to the point. A big part of me feels that why do a birth plan?  So much in my pregnancy has been out of my control and surprises seem to pop up often. Just let what ever happens, happen. But then I feel that there should be stuff in writing with what I prefer.  So my plan is to complete this birth plan via www.thebump.com and have it with me a the hospital as a form of communication to the medical staff. And be sure to include your partner in completing your birth plan as well.  


And remember, this is something else to pass your time away!


Birth Plan via www.thebump.com


Another week down and it is almost JULY!


Don't forget to check out my other blog entries for 
Bed Rest Mommy-To-Be Resources & Tips!

"It may not be easy, but it is possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment