BED REST MOMMY-TO-BE RESOURCES

BED REST MOMMY-TO-BE RESOURCES

Friday, June 24, 2011

| 20 | Bed Rest & Groceries

photo: ieatstars via ETSY
Did you know that there are many online grocery websites that deliver groceries right to your home?! I came across a list of about 50 online grocery websites, and while I am fortunate to have family who has time to do my grocery shopping (my husband and my Mom), I am sure that this can be a challenge in many lives of bed rest mommies. Also, in regards to cost, it seems to me that the price for delivery is very minimal on some of these websites.  I have not checked them all out, however.  So, if you have found that getting groceries in a timely manner is difficult, you want to check this out.  Remember, you are eating for more then one nowadays and adequate nutrition is very, very important.

List of 50+ Online Grocery Delivery Services

I hope that you find this helpful ;  )

Don't forget to check out my other blog entries for 
Bed Rest Mommy-To-Be Resources & Tips!

"It may not be easy, but it is possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment