BED REST MOMMY-TO-BE RESOURCES

BED REST MOMMY-TO-BE RESOURCES

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

| 31 | A New Chapter - Hospital Bed Rest

My belly and rainbow in hospital room!
So as of this past Sunday, I have become a new kind of bed rest mommy; a hospital bed rest mommy. I will be here till baby arrives and today marks 34 weeks, 4 days. The reality is that Baby Josie could be here in the next 10 days. I am confident all will be okay, but aware that some NICU time could be needed.  


I am still getting adjusted to this new routine and environment of the hospital, for it is my very first hospital stay ever.  I just gained access of my computer today and will be sure to research some hospital bed rest mommy resources and perhaps some premie resources as well to share with you all.  In the meantime, hold on and stay strong ladies.  


To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn! I found you on BabyCenter and stopped by to check out your blog. I am only on day 10 of SBR but it feels like an eternity! I was in the hospital the first 5 days and honestly, I liked it more than being at home. I shared a room with an awesome mom who was growing her twins and the nurses kept me company throughout the day. (I also LOVED the hospital bed - it adjusted itself every time I moved which really eased my aches and pains from laying down all day!) Good luck - I'll be thinking of you and hoping baby stays put for a while!

    ReplyDelete