BED REST MOMMY-TO-BE RESOURCES

BED REST MOMMY-TO-BE RESOURCES

Friday, July 8, 2011

| 29 | Positive & Fun - The Welcome Home Outfit

photo: egallis vis ETSY
Two of my fellow bed rest mommies have delivered their babies in the past two weeks.  I am so happy for them and with their pride and joys being welcomed into this world, I realize that our day will be here sooner then we know it.  


Now I have lots of outfits for our princess and a few that I thought could be cute as her welcome home outfit, BUT I just really want something special and handmade.  So where do I turn?!  Well, www.etsy.com, of course ;  )


I have spent the past hour or so looking for this special outfit (time passer, ladies) and I have a few that I like and need to narrow down to one.


Want to look at some welcome home outfits via ETSY?  Click Here! There is anything from cute diaper covers, onesies, sweaters, etc. All handmade and most can be personalized.

Don't forget to check out my other blog entries for 
Bed Rest Mommy-To-Be Resources & Tips!

"It may not be easy, but it is possible."

1 comment:

  1. http://www.etsy.com/listing/76077084/personalized-monogrammed-onesie-beanie?ref=af_you_favitem

    Someone on my regular baby board just bought this as their coming home outfit... I may do the same. So cute!

    ReplyDelete