BED REST MOMMY-TO-BE RESOURCES

BED REST MOMMY-TO-BE RESOURCES

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

| 13 | Never Ever Give Up

photo: theloveshop via ETSY
While most of my bed rest days are not bad and I am rather positive, I sure have had my handful of days where I just want to pinch myself and wake up.  These are the days that all of my usual positive bed rest time passing activities such as blogging, forums, Facebook, making Josie her book, taking pictures, etc. is so far from what I want to be doing.  There are days where I feel like this will never be over.  

Today I came across a quote, "It may seem impossible until it is over.", and my goodness that is my lightbulb moment quote to repeat to myself when I feel this will never be over.  I love quotes, like this one.  Quotes and inspirational words are some of the little things that can truly make a big difference and what can get me through my bad moments.  With that being said, I wanted to leave you with some of the great places to get some of words of wisdom:

DailyOm - Daily inspiration and also horoscopes.  I know, kind of cheesy, but these are not like the ones you find in the back of the newspaper or "Shape" magazine.

Quotable Cards - So many quotable cards, it can even be fun to look at all of them.  Perhaps buy one to hang up in your home!

ETSY - You know I love ETSY!  If you go to ETSY and type in "Inspirational Quotes" a whole bunch of handmade items with inspirational quotes come up.  Not only is it great to be inspired, but it is fun and kind of takes your mind away from the "moment" and lets you enjoy all of the pretty handmade things.

This may not seem that much of a resource or tip, like the ones I have provided previously, but I feel that sometimes it is the small things, like some simple words, that can get us through our bad times.  



Don't forget to check out my other blog entries for 
Bed Rest Mommy-To-Be Resources & Tips!

"It may not be easy, but it is possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment